Slazing Sapphire Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sapphires fly everywhere!!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello all. I am Neko.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Neko

Neko

DP : 15

Hello all. I am Neko. Empty
PostSubject: Hello all. I am Neko.   Hello all. I am Neko. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 5:28 am

Well, I've been playing Yu-Gi-Oh for about ten years now. In addition to other card games, which include Magic: The Gathering, Pokemon: Trading Card Game, Cardfight!Vanguard, Weiss Schwarz, and Naruto, Yu-Gi-Oh is a hobby of mine. I am 14, a freshman in high school. I'm intelligent, but I'm not afraid to just mess around and be hyper at all. I'm lazy most of the time, but if anyone ever challenges me to a duel. If anyone wants to talk to me, I'll be pleased to meet your acquaintance. If you're reading this, you're beautiful and I love you.

Sincerely, Neko.
~<3
Back to top Go down
!Death!
Admin
!Death!

DP : 177

PostSubject: Re: Hello all. I am Neko.   Hello all. I am Neko. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 8:45 am

that is very nice of you Neko. i have also been playing yugioh the TCG every since it first came out. i was hooked at day 1. lol. i also play pokemon, and magic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.duelingnetwork.com/
VGa8

VGa8

DP : 9

PostSubject: Re: Hello all. I am Neko.   Hello all. I am Neko. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 12:45 am

!Death! wrote:
that is very nice of you Neko. i have also been playing yugioh the TCG every since it first came out. i was hooked at day 1. lol. i also play pokemon, and magic.

sir you are to old to play pokemon  bounce 
Back to top Go down
!Death!
Admin
!Death!

PostSubject: Re: Hello all. I am Neko.   Hello all. I am Neko. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 3:34 am

your never too old to play games. And please stop calling me sir?
Back to top Go down
!! SuperGogeta
Tester
!! SuperGogeta

DP : 77

PostSubject: Re: Hello all. I am Neko.   Hello all. I am Neko. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 9:22 am

"I am not Goku or Vegeta, I am Gogeta! It's over Janemba, I've come for you!" I am The Strongest Character In DBZ Btw if you count like Gogeta super saiyain God
Back to top Go down
!Death!
Admin
!Death!

PostSubject: Re: Hello all. I am Neko.   Hello all. I am Neko. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 9:26 am

actually Gotanks is the strongest character in DBZ. that's the fusion on gohan and trunks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello all. I am Neko.   Hello all. I am Neko. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello all. I am Neko.
Page 1 of 1