Slazing Sapphire Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sapphires fly everywhere!!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I come in peace!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RekonZero

DP : 3

I come in peace! Empty
PostSubject: I come in peace!   I come in peace! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 12:19 pm

Hello members and staff of SDA, my name is RekonZero. If you dont already know me (then thats rude and im crushed :'c) just kidding, i am the founder and head admin of the very new but still very famous VDA (vylon dueling academy) i am here for business reasons. I am wondering that since this academy is pretty much dead, if not dying. and i wanted to know if you guys wanted to transfer your staff and members over to VDA as we are a strong growing academy with a very bright future with events, tournaments, fun RP's and many more! so please consider this offer and please get back to me by PM'ing me @VDA. Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
zaulin

DP : 55

I come in peace! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I come in peace!   I come in peace! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 7:49 am

You should post this in the announcements page and PM it to Slazing Sapphire, the owner of this academy.
Back to top Go down
Slazing Sapphire
Admin
Slazing Sapphire

DP : 603

I come in peace! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I come in peace!   I come in peace! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:34 am

I think this is good so i agree.
Back to top Go down
https://slazerduelacademy.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

I come in peace! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I come in peace!   I come in peace! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I come in peace!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Slazing Sapphire Duel Academy :: Main Buliding :: Introductions-
Jump to: