Slazing Sapphire Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sapphires fly everywhere!!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for a new head tester

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Slazing Sapphire
Admin
Slazing Sapphire

DP : 603

Looking for a new head tester Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a new head tester   Looking for a new head tester I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 5:13 am

Ok since Death is a now a admin he isnt head tester anymore and Madness is now a mod so we are looking for a new head tester and they must be Fusion Dorm and above to apply Death will test u with the rubic I will give him. We will only allow the first 3 ppl to apply and the person out of them will get the head tester postion though, if they are not active or not testing much they will not be head tester anymore then it will move to the person tht got second, same thing happens to them so on. If the first 3 dont do it we will look for other ppl to do it and same thing applies so on, so thts what all I can say for now.

PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Slazing Sapphire on Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://slazerduelacademy.forummotion.com
firedragon909

DP : 27

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new head tester   Looking for a new head tester I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 6:56 am

i want to become a head teacher
Back to top Go down
Neko

Neko

DP : 15

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new head tester   Looking for a new head tester I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 10:15 am

If at all possible, I wish to become head tester.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new head tester   Looking for a new head tester I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a new head tester
Page 1 of 1