Slazing Sapphire Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sapphires fly everywhere!!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VoltZlasher's intro

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
voltzlasher

voltzlasher

DP : 6

VoltZlasher's intro Empty
PostSubject: VoltZlasher's intro   VoltZlasher's intro I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 10:06 am

names VoltZlasher. i like dueling online, and i join academies because A) most of the people aren't idiots, unlike most people u find on dueling network and B) you tend to learn some tips and strategies when you're in a academy. I am in another academy as well currently, and plan to split my time between that one and this one. i dont play yugioh in real life Sad too expensive and too hard finding people and places to duel. i like to run either toolbox decks, usually bujins,field swarming decks usually geargia, or reckless offensive decks usually sharks, and i try to stay within archtypes. those bujins, geargia, and sharks are my favorites, but i have a few fun decks like lvl 2 beasts and spirits  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
zaulin

DP : 55

VoltZlasher's intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: VoltZlasher's intro   VoltZlasher's intro I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 11:11 am

Welcome to Slazing Sapphire Academy! Good job on fusion dorm.
Back to top Go down

VoltZlasher's intro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Slazing Sapphire Duel Academy :: Main Buliding :: Introductions-
Jump to: